A workshop for those in the behavioral health industry
A safe space for you to do your own work
Every day, you hold space for transformation. You guide people to healing. You create magic. You evoke hope. But that often comes at a cost. As someone who has carried the weight of not just your own pain but that of others, we want to be a part of your renewal and growth, both personally and professionally.
That’s why we created Ignite—an invitation for those in the behavioral health industry to experience the Living Centered Program for themselves. This five-day program allows you to step away from the roles you play to focus on your own health and healing.
Experience transformation firsthand
Living Centered Workshop
What we’ll workshop
This workshop, curated for mental health professionals, allows you to experience our renowned clinical framework and group process that has helped thousands of people find breakthroughs.
Living Centered works through the fundamental concepts and ideas that keep so many of us stuck, including:
- Inner child
- Family of origin
Book now and invest in a renewed sense of self.
Each day will include:
- Psychoeducational lectures
- 6 hrs of experiential group therapy with a small cohort
- Guided community activities designed to help you heal
Workshop experience includes:
- Boutique accommodations at an Onsite Campus
- Nourishing meals curated to meet your dietary needs
- Thoughtfully designed space to foster rest and connection
- Expansive outdoor space and hiking trails for exploration and nature-guided healing
Cost: The Living Centered Program is normally $6,900, but because we committed to investing in our behavioral health community, we’re offering this program for $2,000.
October 10-15, 2024 TennesseeOpen
- Every detail of the experience was expertly curated, and I felt supported throughout the entire workshop. Our guide was so incredibly skilled at creating a safe place in which we could all be vulnerable. The result for me was a sacred transformational healing experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
- Amazing week. It felt like someone lifted a cloud of stress off my shoulders. From the moment I signed up, everything was so intentional—pre, during, and post. I would highly recommend giving yourself the gift of this experience.
- As a therapist and supervisor, I am a huge believer in exploring our own personal wounds and stuck places in order to expand our awareness and be most present with our clients as well. (Onsite) was an important shift in my life and career to heal through self-embodiment and open a new door to experiencing myself and others. I am so grateful.
- After this experience, I feel more centered, have a clearer vision of my future, and a better understanding of my trauma.
Common questions about our Living Centered Workshop.
Who is this program for?
Ignite is for those in the behavioral health industry who are curious about Onsite are looking to do their own work.
What modalities are used?
We combine various techniques to address your needs with support and a dash of empowered adventure. The three primary modalities utilized by Onsite are Experiential Therapy, Group Therapy, and Psychodrama. Learn more about Onsite modalities here.
Who guides this workshop?
Our programs are guided by a team of carefully selected and trained therapists from across the country. Our world-renowned clinical team includes some of the top trauma-informed experts in the world. You can learn more about our team here.
How do I register?
When you’re ready to sign up, you can begin the registration process by calling our admissions team at (800) 341-7432 or by filling out this form.
What is included in my registration?
In addition to the therapeutic work, your program includes boutique accommodations, meals curated to meet your dietary needs, thoughtfully designed facilities, expansive outdoor space, and hiking trails for exploration and nature-guided healing.
I can’t make that date, but I would love to attend in the future! Can I get on a list?
We’d welcome the opportunity for you to join us one day. We hope to offer this program a few times a year. Dates will be posted here, but if you wish to be the first to know, contact Amelia Baldwin, Onsite’s VP of Admissions and Business Development.
Can I get continuing education hours for this program?
While we hope this program enhances your professional life, Ignite is intended to invest in your personal growth and healing. This program does not include any CE hours, but if you wish to attend a professional training, you can learn more about your options here.
Have a client who could benefit from this work?
The power of partnership
As you support your clients, we are here to support you in taking their journey to the next level.
If you know someone who could benefit from our unique setting and transformative experiences, we warmly welcome your referral.