Strength in numbers
Look deeply at patterns and tendencies. Identify how the important relationships within your life can work best by addressing systemic issues that may be limiting.
Heal in unity
Begin the conversation
Build bridges of connection.
Each day will include:
- Psychoeducational lectures
- 6 hrs of experiential group therapy
- Guided activities designed to help you heal
Intensives experience includes:
- Boutique accommodations at an Onsite Campus
- Nourishing meals curated to meet your dietary needs
- Thoughtfully designed space to foster rest and connection
- Expansive outdoor spaces and hiking trails for exploration and nature-guided healing
- It is impossible to put into words the impact this intensive has had on our lives. You just need to see, feel, and trust the process.
- Onsite is the total package, and I’m beyond blessed that my whole family was able to experience it.
Frequently asked questions
Common questions about our intensives.
Who is the right fit for a group intensive experience?
Intensives are best for those seeking a concentrated space for healing and breakthroughs. Using a diverse range of transformational modalities, intensives offer the opportunity to stay in an extended space of healing and exploration that is not always afforded in weekly therapeutic sessions. The customized experience is curated to the unique dynamics and goals of the group.
What groups can do an intensive together?
Our group-intensive experiences can be uniquely crafted to meet the needs of any group in close relationship with one another.
Examples of past group intensives include music groups, business partners, law groups, public figures and managers, leadership teams, etc.
How are groups matched with a therapist?
Working in tandem, our admissions, clinical, and programming teams connect therapists with clients based on the specific goals and needs discovered throughout the registration process.
What is the schedule for an intensive?
During an intensive experience, your schedule is structured and customized to your needs and goals. In addition to six hours of therapeutic sessions with a world-renowned therapist handpicked to come alongside you, each participant also takes part in an adjunct session chosen by our clinical team to complement your work.
- Morning meditation
- Psychoeducational lecture
- Therapy session
- Extended lunch period
- Therapy session
- Optional evening activities with the larger Onsite community
emotional health professionals
The power of partnership
As you support your clients, we are here to support you in taking their journey to the next level.
If you know someone who could benefit from our unique setting and transformative experiences, we warmly welcome your referral.