Living Centered Workshop
Reconnect to your humanity
There’s always room for more — depth, contentment, healing, love, purpose.
Whether you’re feeling stuck or broken, overwhelmed or ready to dig deeper, we can guide you to the more you’re seeking.
Where it’s safe to be you
Living Centered Workshop
What we’ll workshop
Living Centered works through the fundamental concepts and ideas that keep so many of us stuck, including:
- Inner child
- Family of origin
Book now and invest in a renewed sense of self.
Each day will include:
- Psychoeducational lectures
- 6 hrs of experiential group therapy with a small cohort
- Guided community activities designed to help you heal
Workshop experience includes:
- Boutique accommodations at an Onsite Campus
- Nourishing meals curated to meet your dietary needs
- Thoughtfully designed space to foster rest and connection
- Expansive outdoor space and hiking trails for exploration and nature-guided healing
December 7-13, 2023 TennesseeOpen
December 14-20, 2023 CaliforniaOpen
January 4-10, 2024 TennesseeOpen
January 25-31, 2024 TennesseeOpen
February 22-28, 2024 TennesseeOpen
March 14-20, 2024 TennesseeOpen
April 11-17, 2024 TennesseeOpen
May 2-8, 2024 CaliforniaOpen
May 9-15, 2024 TennesseeOpen
May 30-June 5, 2024 TennesseeOpen
June 6-12, 2024 CaliforniaOpen
June 20-26, 2024 TennesseeOpen
- After this experience, I feel more centered, have a clearer vision of my future, and a better understanding of my trauma.
- I wish I had known about Onsite 20 years ago. It was different than any traditional therapy I have ever done.
- Amazing week. It felt like someone lifted a cloud of stress off my shoulders. From the moment I signed up for Living Centered, everything was so intentional—pre, during, and post. I would highly recommend giving yourself the gift of this experience.
- I went to Onsite a broken, lonely 80-year-old man with a glittering resume and left an 80-year-old man with no resume in mind but with a glittering persona and hopes for an endearing eulogy.
Common questions about our Living Centered Workshop.
How do I know this workshop is right for me?
When you’re ready to take the next step, our trusted admissions team will help guide you to the right program to meet your specific goals and needs. To learn more about which program might be right for you, check out this article.
What modalities are used?
We combine various techniques to address your needs with support and a dash of empowered adventure. The three primary modalities utilized by Onsite are Experiential Therapy, Group Therapy, and Psychodrama. Learn more about Onsite modalities here.
Who guides this workshop?
Our programs are guided by a team of carefully selected and trained therapists from across the country. Our world-renowned clinical team includes some of the top trauma-informed experts in the world. You can learn more about our team here.
How do I register?
When you’re ready to sign up, you can begin the registration process by calling our admissions team at (800) 341-7432 or by filling out this form.
What is included in my registration?
In addition to the therapeutic work, your program includes boutique accommodations, meals curated to meet your dietary needs, thoughtfully designed facilities, expansive outdoor space, and hiking trails for exploration and nature-guided healing.
Do you take insurance?
Currently, we are not able to bill insurance. Additionally, insurance companies are unlikely to reimburse clients because our programs do not occur in a hospital setting, and we do not generate a diagnosis for clients during programs.
emotional health professionals
The power of partnership
As you support your clients, we are here to support you in taking their journey to the next level.
If you know someone who could benefit from our unique setting and transformative experiences, we warmly welcome your referral.