Healing Trauma Workshop
Healing is possible here
Tired of dealing with stress, anxiety, depression, or isolation? Our world-renowned workshop is designed to address the disruptions that can follow trauma and provide you with the tools necessary to reset and recover.
Reclaim and recover
Healing Trauma Workshop
What we’ll workshop
Healing Trauma provides tools to reconnect with the body, regulate the nervous system, and gently reclaim agency over your life.
We focus on:
- Stabilization from the effects of trauma
- Understanding how trauma affects our bodies
- Understanding how trauma affects our relationships
Book now and take the next step in healing.
Each day will include:
- Psychoeducational lectures
- 6 hrs of experiential group therapy with a small cohort
- Guided community activities designed to help you heal
Workshop experience includes:
- Boutique accommodations at an Onsite Campus
- Nourishing meals curated to meet your dietary needs
- Thoughtfully designed space to foster rest and connection
- Expansive outdoor space and hiking trails for exploration and nature-guided healing
March 7-13, 2024 TennesseeOpen
April 11-17, 2024 CaliforniaOpen
May 2-8, 2024 TennesseeOpen
June 6-12, 2024 TennesseeOpen
- The Healing Trauma Program literally taught me to breathe. Something I haven’t been able to do in years.
- I was really anxious about group work, but I’m so glad I took the risk and signed up anyway. It was more powerful than I could have ever imagined.
- I went to Onsite feeling disconnected, alone, and without hope. Through the thoughtfully curated spaces at Onsite, the well-executed activities, and the deep and real love given by those facilitating, I left a changed person.
- I’ve never been immersed in a group of people all committed to healing together. It felt like I was surrounded by people “like me”. It enabled the therapy to extend to casual conversation during walks, meals, and in the cabin. Our common desire was to heal, so we sought out ways that could happen with one another.
Common questions about our Healing Trauma Workshop.
How do I know this workshop is right for me?
When you’re ready to take the next step, our trusted admissions team will help guide you to the right program to meet your specific goals and needs. To learn more about which program might be right for you, check out this article.
What modalities are used?
We combine various techniques to address your needs with support and a dash of empowered adventure. The three primary modalities utilized by Onsite are Experiential Therapy, Group Therapy, and Psychodrama.
Learn more about more Onsite modalities here.
Who guides this workshop?
Our programs are guided by a team of carefully selected and trained therapists from across the country. Our world-renowned clinical team includes some of the top trauma-informed experts in the world. You can learn more about our team here.
How do I register?
When you’re ready to take the next step, you can begin the registration process by calling our admissions team at (800) 341-7432 or by filling out this form.
What is included in my registration?
In addition to the therapeutic work, your program includes boutique accommodations, meals curated to meet your dietary needs, thoughtfully designed facilities, expansive outdoor space, and hiking trails for exploration and nature-guided healing.
Do you take insurance?
Currently, we are not able to bill insurance. Additionally, insurance companies are unlikely to reimburse clients because our programs do not occur in a hospital setting, and we do not generate a diagnosis for clients during programs.
emotional health professionals
The power of partnership
As you support your clients, we are here to support you in taking their journey to the next level.
If you know someone who could benefit from our unique setting and transformative experiences, we warmly welcome your referral.