BONUS—How to Make Meaningful Connections this Season
with Mickenzie and Hannah
Happy Holidays from the Onsite team! We’re sending you our warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season.
This time of year can be fun and filled with merriment, but let’s be real—it can also be weird. From the strange dynamics of spending time with people you haven’t seen all year, to the nebulous time between December 25th and January 1st, to the endless days in soft pants sipping on cocoa, this season can often feel blurry and wayward.
Today, Mickenzie and Hannah bring you a special bonus episode to help you create intentional connection this season. Whether this is your favorite time of year or you’re navigating less than “merry and bright” feelings, we want to equip you to lean in, be present, and connect with yourself and others in life-giving ways.
Meaningful Conversations to Have Around the Table This Year
- What brought you joy this year?
- What was challenging about this year?
- When did you see your own resilience this year?
- What’s one of your favorite memories you have with someone else around the table?
- What’s one high, low, and “uh-oh” from this year?
- Share one word to describe what you see in each person around the table.
- What’s something that’s been inspiring you lately?
- What’s something that surprised you this year?
- Who is someone that showed up for you this year?
- What’s one dream you have for the year to come?
Lindsey Nobles on Instagram
Mickenzie Vought on Instagram
Hannah Warren on Instagram